Which is better way 2 get tickets for wwe event?

วันศุกร์ที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Sign up with arena to get confirmation for presale tix but they didnt send it. Event tickets going on sale to public and want a really great seat. Should i get tickets online like I normally do or go to ticketmaster location and get tickets. Which is best way for great seats.


For years I've been getting them from ticketmaster.com. I always get the e-mails about the pre-sales and just do that. I'm pretty sure I started getting the pre-sale deals after the first time I used ticketmaster.com. I've always gotten really good seats this way. Unless you want to be in the 1st row/on camera...I did that once for the 2002 No Way Out PPV and had to go through a local ticket broker, but I'll warn you, it was EXPENSIVE!

To Tell You The Truth Its Impossible These Days To Get Great Seats, People Take So Many Chances Like Going The Night Before And Sleeping In The Cold Waiting In A Long Line, And In The Morning The Tickets End Up Being Sold Out.

With popular events do both. Have your friends & family do one, while you do the other.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น