How does the Ticketmaster "pickup at local retailer" option work for receiving tickets?

วันอังคารที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I see that I can choose to pickup my tickets at a local retail location instead of paying to have them shipped to my apartment. However, I can't find any details about this on the ticketmaster website. Has anyone done this before? When will the tickets be available for pickup?

Thanks for your help,

-CF


I've never done the local pickup before, but I bought my tickets from a ticket master location in Madison, Wisconsin at The Boston Store. So if you are looking into doing a local pickup, i would suggest just buying the ticket from a local ticketmaster dealer.

Ticketmaster give you a refrence number in the following format 1-23456 or 12-34567 which you can use along with the credit card you payed with to redeem the tickets before the performance day. Otherwise the venue will print Tickmaster COBOs with their own on the show day. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20080519082012AAAqy2Z&kid=B8FKGHS6N0GRjvpJbKEz&s=comm&date=2008-11-01+12%3A41%3A05&.crumb=

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น