How long do ticketmaster tickets take to get to my home if shipped through standard mail?

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Does anyone know? My location is Ohio.


you should have gotten them all ready if you dont get them by monday .

It also depends where they was sent from but you should have gotten them all ready

I purchased tickets thru ticketmaster for a concert in Dec. of 07and it stated "your tickets will arrive at least 48 hrs before the date of show" I received them in the mail about 2 weeks before in my mailbox. They come in a play white envelope that might be something you overlook and throw away. I did not have to sign for them.

Usually within a few days.you also my have to sign for them now. It's something new they started.

It took about eight days. I didn't have to sign for mine. My purchase was in mid October.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น