How do I ask for a specific seat for Wicked at Pantages?

วันเสาร์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I am looking for tickets to Wicked at the Pantages in LA, and I want to know if there is a place I can call where I can say "Do you have these seats available?" and they can answer yes or no, with a ticket price. Online it gives random tickets out for a specified dollar amount, and at the ticketmaster retail location, it is also random assignment. Help?!


The seats are not given at random. It's determined by which seats have already been sold. Both times that I've seen the show we ended up in really good seats.

What specific seats did you want?

Pantages Box Office phone numbers:

213-635-3500

714- 740-7878

call the place it's being performed at. that's your best bet, but im not sure if they'll be able to give you specific seats/

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น