What are the best seat for the Milwaukee Ballet's performance of the Nutcracker in Uihlein Hall Marcus Center?

วันจันทร์ที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I want to go with my husband and see the Nutcracker this year. It'll be my husbands first time seeing this play. So I want to make it as wonderful as possible. I'm terrible at understanding the image on ticketmaster which shows the locations of seats. Can someone just tell me where the best seats are, the okay seats, and the downright terrible seats? I just want to make sure I buy tickets for seats that have the stage in good sight. Your help will be greatly appreciated.


lol Hey. I love Nutcracker 2 U might want 2 try this but I'm not sure if it will work 100% for Nutcracker it worked for regular MSO concerts when i did it a few months ago: U go to http://www.3lw.org then U have to click the link on the top right of the page when it says like 3LW tickets or 3lw Photos or whatever, because any link on that next page lets U also "time order " tickets for concerts 2 get the best seats and also see seating diagrams based on if it's a symphony concert, band show, or ballet. U like enter all ur information and then set the time U want to buy the tickets for what concert and it will do it without U being at ur computer, securing the best seats. The links rotate so U might have to keep clicking and reloading the page Hopefully it works 4U. If not, sorry!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น