When do De la Hoya vs. Mayweather tickets go on sale?

วันจันทร์ที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Specifically what time at what locations? ( ticketmaster, etc)


i might have read wrong but i'm pretty sure they go on sale Jan. 27 and just like all the tickets at 10:00 am PST on ticketmaster.

i dont know im looking foward to this fight its gonna be the best fight of the year

i don't know

I don't know...I'm curious too...

it will be a great fight....De la Hoya is like a legend so I like him to win...but I like Mayweather too that I don't want him to lose...I guess it's all up to the bout...

may the better fighter wins!

if mayweather will lose the fight, pacquiao will automatically gains the number one spot of the best pound for pound fighter right now..

Look at www.ticketliquidator.com

But not as of yet.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น