What is the best way to buy tickets from ticketmaster?

วันเสาร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

What is the best way to get the closest seats to the stage as possible? I'm just buying 1 ticket (this makes it a lot better). Should I go to a ticketmaster location like 15 minuets before it goes on sale or should I buy them online from home? I'm planning on buying them THE second they come out. How do I get the best seats possible?


The fastest way is to do it online. Just because you are at a ticketmaster location doesnt mean you will get good seats. Whether you go online, to a outlet or call in it's all the same seats and it all takes from the same pool of tickets. If there is more then 1 person at a outlet they will make you draw random numbers, so just because you were there first, it doesn't mean you will get tickets first.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น