I live in Tennessee and I'm wanting to get tickets to a Dallas Cowboys game.?

วันเสาร์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Will my local Ticketmaster locations have tickets or will I have to phone Ticketmaster to get them? Does local Ticketmasters only have regional events?


I'm pretty sure your local ticketmaster won't have them. Ticketmaster itself probably won't even have them. You should first try going to the Dallas Cowboys official website and getting ticket information there. More bad news though: I'm betting they're already sold out for the next five or so seasons.

For you're best chance at getting tickets at an affordable, yet above face value price, try eBay or Craig's List (Dallas area).

Go to ticketmast.com and type in Dallas Cowboys and it will show you all available tickets for Cowboys games. However, tickets for next season won't go on sale until sometime in July.

I have purchasaed tickets to an Eagle's game by calling a ticketmaster that is out of state. You should be able to obtain tickets from your local ticketmaster if you know the exact date they go on sale.

Go to ticketmaster.com. or the Dallas Cowboys web page.

The best thing to do is to go to the dallas cowboys website at www.dallascowboys.com or go through NFL.com. they can provide a link to buy tickets from the teams' websites.

Why would you want to go to a dallas game?

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น