Did anyone have any luck getting Pens playoff tickets online?

วันจันทร์ที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I had to work today and couldnt make it to a ticketmaster location and tried to get tickets for the Penguins first two playoff home games online, and have tried any available seats since 10am when they went for sale and have had no luck. Did anyone else get lucky enough to get tickets?


I was literally hitting the refresh button on my computer at the ticketmaster website at 9:59, and when 10 o'clock struck, the page loaded up saying that no tickets were available for the criteria entered. All pairs were sold out for the first two home games almost instantly. My only luck was getting a single ticket for each game. Then, singles were sold out within 15 minutes. Also, there was no chance getting through on the phones.

I heard there were only 2000 tickets available to each game since most are given to season ticket holders. Apparently everyone had the same strategy as me.

I've had playoff tickets for over a month now. Being a season ticket holder has its advantages! Let's Go Pens!!!!!

Which game are you looking to go to? i can get the same exact tickets you see on stubhub.com without their 10% commission fee. Reply me on my email(on my profile) if you are interested.

nope, tickets for playoff games go FAST. your best bet now is scalping them but that will be pricey. if you are a true fan though, it wont matter. you could try ebay also.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น