If a show is sold out will ticketmaster still sell u tickets?

วันจันทร์ที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Im going out of town for a slipknot concert. I asked my cousin to buy me a ticket and i would reimburse him. he went to different locations to buy the ticket and they told him they were sold out. I went online and looked at ticketmaster. They allowed me to buy a ticket. Will i still get my ticket or did i s c r e w e d out of money?


If you were able to buy it then it's not sold out, your cousin was probably just looking on bad ticket sites, which there are a lot of. Trust me, I tried to buy tickets to a sold out concert on ticketmaster an it wouldn't let me, so if it let you buy them you should be good! :)

If you bought it online through Ticketmaster, you should be fine. I have always bought my concert tickets that way and have never had a problem.

Maybe your cousin went to places that were sold out of their allotted tickets, or he was looking for more than one ticket? Idk.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น