I am gettin RAW TIX, which office should I call in order to get a higher probability of me talking to someone?

วันศุกร์ที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I am going to get tickets to WWE RAW today at 10am.

Which of the following ticketmaster locations should I call in order to talk to someone ASAP? Maryland, Northern Virginia, Washington D.C.


i would recomend d.c. .. i have called them recently and got right through.. it is all occording to how many people is calling thow.. so you might wind up calling 4 or 5 places

Honestly your best bet is to call a Ticketmaster outside your area!!Like California or anywhere!!All the Ticketmaster call centers in your area will be jammed,but they all use the same systems,so call one that's not gonna be flooded w/ calls!!

dude Raw isnt a good idea these days u best stick to smackdown the new #1 brand! but good luck with the tix anyways:)

I don't know. =) good luck though.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น