What does everyone think of next monday's big night?

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

WWE's return to Madison Square Garden will not only feature a live RAW but also the taping for Saturday Night's Main Event, which will be broadcast on NBC on Saturday August 18th. Tapings for SNME will kick off the live activities followed by a live RAW. Superstars from Smackdown! and ECW will also be present for the SNME tapings. The show kicks off at 6:45PM. It is believed that Triple H will be appearing that night as well most likely during RAW, the same location that he made his return in January of 2002 after spending the major part of 2001 injured with the same type of injury on his other leg. That night, a bulkier Triple H got a monster pop that rocked the roof of Madison Square Garden. Tickets are still available for the show and you can get them through Ticketmaster. com.


It is believed that Triple H will make an early return with a surprise attack on Booker T next week on Raw. This would probably be during the crowning of jerry Lawler. Dave Meltzer is reporting that this would then lead to Booker T vs Triple H at Summerslam.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/nws/2007/8/10/25716.shtml

I'm going to RAW this monday,and all I can say is that I'm excited.

Hmmm, hopefully they will throw everything into RAW, including the kitchen sink. Their ratings improved last week but I don't think the show stuck out all that much with the exception of a few segments.

I think the success in entertainment value in RAW might either make SNME a success or a failure.

WOW what an awesome question you gave all the details and oh my gosh is there still any good seats left dude? I will add you to my contacts! And add me to yours so you can tell me if there is any good seats left and we could talk dude! I think it will be an awesome night especially for HHH!

wooow ill not miss it

It's a night I won't miss and it's going to be the night of all nights Viva La Raw

HHH is going to be there, i' going 2 watch it! :-)

It;s going to bring in ratings.

This should be a great show. I won't miss it. Hopefully this will be the start of Raw being great again. Can't wait to see The King of Kings back!!!

looks likes a good show

ratings should soar up.

it would be better if Shawn Michaels were there!!

This should be fun. This is all I'm going to say.

yea thats going to be badass!!!!

What Monday night football doesn't start counting until September. So, you should have said next month.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น