Warped Tour in NYC - Tickets at the gate?

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I have been to many Warped Tours in my day and they always seem to have tickets at the gate so I don't have to buy it on Ticketmaster. However, I have never been to Warped Tour at Nassau on Long Island. Is the same true for this location (being that it's probably one of the shows with higher attendance)? I want to make sure I can arrive (maybe even a couple hours after the gate opens) and still get a ticket there. Thanks!


You can providing it's not sold out. I would play it safe and get them in advance for that date though. I bought a total of 8 tickets for the Warped in Phoenix, and between Ebay and Craigslist I got them all cheaper than ticketmaster.

So, I would try that if you can. I grew up on LI and from what i understand ticket sales are pretty high so far. The Pomona show did sell out.

I had a great time this year. Got to see about seven full sets, plus a few songs here and there from others. Got to meet people from 3 different bands, and got some merch signed. It was definitely worth the price of admission.

I would assume it's the same, but if you buy your tickets at the gate you'll have to wait longer to get in (as you probably know).

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น