I need help with my invitations!?

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

My fiance and I are getting married at centre ice on an arena's ice pad. Other than the location, it is still a pretty traditional wedding. Traditional ceremony, attire, reception, etc. My invitations though I decided to do something a little more fun. I had ticketmaster make up "hockey tickets" with all the information (names, date, time, location, etc.) and they are really cool. But in the invitation I want to add a seperate piece of paper to tell people to bring their skates for skating, what we are serving for dinner, etc. I am just not sure how to word it. Any ideas?


The separate card is called an enclosure card and can have a bit more of an informal wording. Most say "Reception immediately following", but you can also add beneath that "Dinner and Skating to follow. Bring Ice Skates". Or it might be costly, but if you are more for a formal type wedding and your budget will allow, I would speak with the ice rink for a deal on rentals. Not many people want to lug ice skates to a wedding, especially if they have children. If the rink will give you a deal (and if it is possible) it would be better to rent them for your guests and it will make for a neat surprise/favor.

first you would word it the same as any other reception card.

Please join us for the reception immediately following the ceremony at (place).

A dinner of X and X will be served

Be sure to bring your ices skates!

It doesn't have to be fancy, just write how you want it!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น