How do I get a hold of my TicketMaster tickets from retail/will-call without I.D or the credit card used?

วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

okay, i bought two tickets to old crow medicine show, february 6th 2009 (this friday), and my dad bought them for me.

here's the problem, i live in ohio, the concert is in north carolina, and my dad flies back and fourth from delaware state for his job.

when i bought the tickets there was no TICKET FAST PRINT thing (which would allow me to print my tickets at home) but for some reason that wasn't an option

so i did the retail pickup/will-call thing.

PROBLEM:

my dad used his credit card to buy the tickets

the retail/will call thing REQUIRES that you have a photo i.d of the person who bought the tickets (my dad) and the credit card used (my dads)

see, i would just take his i.d and credit card to pick them up, but he needs them check into his hotel and to get on the plane

and none of the retail locations in ohio allow me to pick up tickets for north carolina, it has to be a surrounding state

WHAT IN THE WORLD DO I DO?!

would they allow me to bring in a scan of the credit card and his drivers license?

how do i get my tickets?

i would call the box office but i CAN'T find the number (no official website for the venue, the millenium center, winston-salem, north carolina)

what's ticketmasters help line number?!


You don't... Without the credit card the tickets were purchased with you're out of luck... especially without ID.

Have your dad call the venue and have the tickets changed to your name: here's the contact info.

The Millenium Center

101 W. 5th St.

Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Phone: 336-723-3700

Have a good time!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น