Advice on Pre-Sale Concert Tickets?

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I am a member of the Jonas Brothers Fan Club. I've read a lot about the pre-sale ticket process on the website, but it's really confusing. It says that the vendors have picked quality seats out for the members, but there is no guarantee that you will get good seats. Also, it says that in some cases, you will not know your exact seating locations until the tickets are mailed to you. Otherwise if you buy them through TicketMaster, you will automatically know upon purchasing. Here are my questions:

1) For the pre-sale tickets, do you buy them through TicketMaster as well?

2) Furthermore, will I know my exact seating location upon purchasing the tickets for the pre-sale?

I don't want to buy tickets through the club without knowing for sure about my location. If I won't know, I'll just buy them on March 29 when they go on sale to the public, but:

Will I be better off going to the box office or online?

I know I asked a lot, but thanks so much in advance.


1. Well on ticketmaster you can either put in the presale code or buy another Team Jonas membership. But since the website was being slow and people couldn't get codes some people did the second option.

2. I believe you should know the area where your going to seat but just beware they aren't the best seats.

3. If I was you I would go to the box office. My mom has been to alot of concerts and recommends you got to the box office (IDK why though). Also with websites they can crash easily with all the people on it. Just like what happened on the Team Jonas website.

Hope I helped :)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น